Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Only the beginning of the Adventure

So I'm back home in Pittsburgh, doing all the things I wanted and needed to try and do before school starts, realizing I don't have enough time here.  

I don't have a full blog post today, but what I do have is a new facebook photo gallery, which if you read each description, winds up being like a blog post in itself. The gallery chronicles my last 3 days in Los Angeles, hanging out on campus, going to the beach, and going to the observatory. The roommates took me to a kind of unofficial "Goodbye Alex" dinner on Wednesday night before I left, unfortunately I totally forgot my camera. Bummer. 

If I was graduating right now, I think I would most likely be headed back out to Los Angeles. I have definitely become attached to that city and people in it. With a whole two years of school left, its hard to know what to do with those thoughts. Luckily and very thankfully, I am blessed with so many wonderful reasons to live in the moment while at school. Words can't really describe how excited I am to spend time with so many amazing people, and how much I am looking forward to what is sure to be a quarter filled with wonderful experiences shared with many people. 


Rock on. See you soon!

Much love,
Alex

1 comment:

Thoughts From Behind the Counter said...

Why not consider a career in downtown Ingomar, PA. It's not the armpit of the universe, but you can see it from here...