Monday, January 12, 2009

Preloading Preloaders

Hey everybody, we just launched the project I mentioned in my last post! It's prettyloaded.com, a site that showcases a much hated and dying art form: the website preloader. One preloader loads into another preloader, and another, and another...

My team here put this thing together in about four days so there might be some kinks. I did some type explorations for the logo but in the end we didn't go with my design. No big, I basically prepped and tweaked a bunch of our preloaders so they'd be ready for the site. It was a good way for me to check out the history of Big Spaceship's work. A lot of them are actually really sweet, and the other design firms that sent us some of theirs have some awesome ones, too.

Make sure you read the "about" section at the top of the page. It does a good job of reflecting the mood and humor of Big Spaceship.

Sit back and let it play and hypnotize you. Filter the dates if you like. Enjoy. Show your friends.


I'll probably write a full blog post about the weekend tonight.

No comments: