Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome!

Hey everybody!

Welcome to my new blog here at randlev.blogspot.com. This one will be taking over for Mr. Ogle goes to Hollywood. When I go back to LA, I won't be working in Hollywood anymore, but in another sweet area of town where I might actually see famous people. We'll see. So this blog will be more of a permanent and general blog.

As you can see, it's pretty serious-looking at the moment, but I've been going through some pretty serious stuff lately. I'd like to make a nice banner for this one too. We'll see. I'm not sure what I want it to be called, but right now I'm using my very favorite Jack Sparrow quote.

Anyway, I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time right now to write a long blog post, so unfortunately you'll have to wait.

I'll write one soon.

I love you all!


Alex

No comments: