Monday, May 26, 2008

Pull me closer

After a few days of ups and downs, this morning was an awesome service at crossroads about the power of prayer. It was totally inspiring and empowering.

Today was probably about one of the most beautiful days ever. On the way home from crossroads, I was sitting in the back seat of Kevin's car, and with the window rolled all the way down I laid back and just relaxed and felt the wind blowing onto my face. In the midst of a weekend with all kinds of crap running through my head, I don't know how to describe the feeling, but I just felt completely at peace. It was powerful and incredibly calming at the same time.

No matter how much I mess up, not matter how stupid I am, I am shown grace, and everything is going to turn out right.

We have the power to overcome anything that stands in our way.

Amazing things are coming.
It's up to me to make sure I'm a part of it.


I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel sunlight on face
I see the dust cloud disappear
Without a trace
I want to take shelter
From the poison rain
Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name



No comments: