Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finding my rock

Ohh, so much to write about, unfortunately I don't have time right now. I read the following this morning, and it seems to be meeting me where I am.

Psalm 71:

20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.

1-4 In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge, let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, from the hands of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men.

8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.

14 But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.


I'm not sure why I find myself needing the most healing in the morning. I think its probably because in the morning I haven't yet interacted with the people that I find healing and support in everyday. Luckily, before I am able to see those people, the Word heals.

I have a rock.

Now let's make it an amazing day. I've been given so much. There is a lot of praising to be done today.


...and the Penguins won!

1 comment:

chih-hua said...

gooood stuff. i sure do love you.