Saturday, June 7, 2008

Point it home

Do you know what it feels like to think you've got things pretty well together and all of a sudden find out you totally don't? Yeah...

Just two short weeks from now I will be back in Los Angeles. I can't believe the quarter flew by so quickly. I don't know what's going to happen in LA, but I know if I open myself up, incredible things will be taking place and I cannot wait.

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

2 comments:

Thoughts From Behind the Counter said...

Hey Sparky,

How about stopping by the pharmacy before heading out west. You may need to stock up on balms and salves...

Aaron said...

Alex,

I know how you feel! I'm excited for what God is going to do with you this summer though. I feel like it's going to be a huge growing time for a lot of us. You will be missed greatly, but I know you will have a great time again. We need to chill some more before you head out!

by the way, that is an amazing song